Weight loss in our society has always been a tough battle. In fact many who have worked really hard to lose weight have given up in defeat. Are you one of them? What if I told you…?
Weight loss in our society has always been a tough battle. In fact many who have worked really hard to lose weight have given up in defeat. Are you one of them? What if I told you…
·Losing weight just got easier
·Losing weight is really not all about counting calories and starvation
·Losing weight is not about exercising until you drop.
Effective ways to lose weight have changed because research does not entirely support the old methods. Research has given us a new perspective. Research has inspired us to give it another try. If you have experienced even one of the following problems, then you’re the person I am looking for.
- You have tried to lose weight and failed.
- You have been a yoyo dieter and cannot maintain your goal weight.
- You have lost weight only to put it all back on again and again.
- You are frustrated and don't want to go through trying to lose again.
- You're overwhelmed by the mere thought of just getting started again.
- You lose weight but when you eat normal again the pounds come back.
- You work, have kids, & no support. Where would exercise fit in?
- You are not ready to do this again!
- You are frustrated. People don't get how difficult it is for some of us to
People, in general, do not understand how hard it is for many of us to lose weight. And that is why I have purposefully sought you out. We now know that it is not the “being overweight” that puts your health at risk. It is the unhealthy lifestyle that leads to one “being overweight.” If we can put in place some lifestyle changes, no matter how small, they will make a difference. If we can slowly evolve to finding your healthy self, we are successful. If you take just one step at a time, we can find the healthy, happy you that is just waiting to be set free.
I know I can help you to be healthy, to feel good, to be proud of your achievements, to proudly shout out “I am doing this!” Everything else will flow from there. We are not looking for the skinny you. It probably does not exist for most of us. We are
searching for the healthy you.
Meet Shannon Davis. She has been where you are. See how she lost 300 pounds. Look at her face, her determination. She has her life back.
No gimmicks, as she says, “It’s just plain hard work.” You can lose weight,
keep it off, feel healthy, become an active person, be happy and have great
confidence. I will help you every step of the way. You are strong and you will
be stronger in fact, when this is over, you will be downright invincible. Please
use your free consult and let's talk.
Coaching with Nancy
Merrifield RN, URMP, CCP