1. Eat breakfast; it revs you up so you can melt down the fat.
2. Now,turn on the radio and dance your way through your morning routine.
3. Anytime you are walking, get your core muscles working. Pull your belly button in, roll your shoulders back, breathe smile and know, you are one healthy being.
4. Have a text free day and share the health. Talk face-to-face while you go for a walk with your friends
5. Challenge your friends or family during TV commercials to see who can do the most crunches or sit-ups.
6. Do your chores passionately.Vacuum, organize your closet, wash the car, even
emptying the dishwasher can be a sock hop with the right music.
The male housekeeper in the movie Birdcage is a perfect example of dancing with your broom and sveltness. Come on you can do it:).
What are you plans for fitness today?