1. Pile the veggies into your morning scramble (made the night before).
2. Pile the veggies onto your pizza and go light on the cheese.
3. Have a low sodium V8 snack.The11.5 ounce can is only 70 calories and filling.
4. Grated carrots are great in smoothies, pancakes, sauces and more.
5. Grated zucchini is wonderful in pasta sauce, meatballs, meatloaf and breads.
6. Make or purchase veggie trays for home, work, picnics, parties or when visiting.
7. When eating out order soups in broth with veggies, salads with dressing on the side, half or no cheese.
8. Order veggie loaded sandwiches or an entrée with 2-3 veggie sides. Ask to see the nutritional menu, required in chain restaurants in some states.
9. When sharing food at a restaurant, order a grilled veggie platter or entrée salad, with dressing on the side.
10. Take small containers of beautifully presented veggies to snack on.
Every time you eat veggies, visualize yourself living this healthy life of fitness … and smile.