2. Because according to a Hartford Medical Center study, patients who received Reiki show improved sleep by 86%, decreased pain by 78% and decreased nausea by 80%. Anxiety during pregnancy was also shown to decrease by 94%.
3. Because Dr. Nancy Eos, MD and Reiki Master say that Reiki turns wheezing into breathing in her patients and that the intensity of pain and stress is decreased.
4.Because nurses are reporting a decrease in the negative side effects of chemotherapy and radiation with Reiki.
5. Because the United States Army has unveiled a 4 million dollar program to mend the psyches of returning veterans, with post traumatic war issues, through Reiki and other biofield energies.
8. Because the Department of Veteran Affairs uses Reiki in their Hepatitis C treatment program.
9. Because of Fort Bliss’ Warrior Resilience program.They use Reiki to help soldiers strengthen and recover following combat.
10. Because AOL has posted an article on Reiki and pain management. Results show that Reiki helps manage pain.
10+ Because in most facilities, Reiki is a free service for inpatients and sometimes for caregivers and family—so why wouldn’t you try Reiki?
Was this information a surprise to you? I welcome your comments.
#1-4William, Rand Reiki www.centerforreikiresearch.org/Articles_ReikiInHosp.aspx